Monday, February 25, 2013

The Case of the Mondays

::Singing:: "Take me to anotha place..."

It's Monday and all I can think about is escaping to somewhere far and FABulous!
The first 3 days of the week almost always have me on edge, clinging on to the most exotic and intriguing item that I can find at the moment for dear life, and clicking my heels in the hopes of opening my eyes to the CafĂ© de la Paix in the 9th arrondissement!
Or at least the nearest Coffee Bean..Sheesh!

::Soupir::

All I can do is daydream on this mundane/bittersweet Monday about my perfect getaway. 
What's the sweet part?
Oh! I get to take you all with me my lovelies!
Money? Oh baby! It's Free!
Are you ready?
Get set!
Let's go!

The Perfect Destination: Cannes, France!


The Perfect Jet-Setting Outfit
The Glitter: $252.63


The Perfect Swimsuit
The Glitter: $740.00



The Perfect Brunch Spot


The Perfect Daytime Outfit
The Glitter: $312.00


The Perfect Tourist Tote
The Glitter: $350.00


The Perfect Walking Shoes
The Glitter: $235.00


The Perfect Dinner Spot



The Perfect Evening Dress
The Glitter: $220.00



The Perfect Evening Shoes
The Glitter: $775.00


The Perfect Evening Clutch
The Glitter: $118.00

Going to Cannes, France while on the clock
The Glitter: PRICELESS
:-)
that was fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment