Monday, April 9, 2012

Pastel Pink Everything!


Pastel Pink EVERYTHING B@#CHE$!

Ok, so lately I've been OBSESSED with all things PINK!
(I even dyed my hair pink *cheese*)

The color Pink has taken me over like the San Fernando valley sun!
Pink cotton candy, Pink martinis, Pink lip gloss, Pink undergarments.
 Swear! If it were possible, I would Bleed PINK!
(wouldn't that be FABulous? LOL!)

Anywho! Since bleeding pastel pink isn't possible, I'll have to settle for Wearing it...
(and eating it *cheese*)
Model, Jameela Jamil and socialite, Nicole Richie totally got the memo!


Jameela Jamil


Nicole Richie


Below are a few of my FAV & FAB Pastel Pink pieces that can bring any NON-Girly Girl to their knees
:)


The Glitter: $80.57



The Glitter: $9.95





The Glitter: $76.00





The Glitter: $25.99




The Glitter: $150.00




The Glitter: $79.90



The Glitter: $100.00





...and if you're feeling Snazzy...

Top your Pastel Pink Everything ensemble with some FABulous chunky Gold accessories!


The Glitter: $45.00



The Glitter: $55.00

No comments:

Post a Comment