Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Weekend Obsession: Charlotte Olympia "Melody Raffia"


"The Higher the Wedge, the Closer to God"
*I think. lol!*

So I spotted these magnificent peep-toe blessings and clutched my gold crucifix necklace! These beauties are Melody Raffia by Charlotte Olympia
*Anyone who knows me, knows that I rant and rave about Charlotte Olympia all day Everyday!*


-The Deets-
Sandal wedge heel measures approximately 6 inches. Shake your pom pom's in Melody Raffia by Charlotte Olympia. This seasons playful raffia super wedge with criss cross details and large 'pom pom' on the toe. A shoe sure to make you smile from sunrise to sunset.
Charlotte Olympia Melody Raffia wedge espadrille. Peep almond toe. Buckle-fastening ankle strap. Signature Charlotte Olympia gold spider web logo.

The Glitter: $1,368
charlotte olympia


 


No comments:

Post a Comment