Tuesday, January 8, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

WOW! It's been months since I've last posted and I know that you all feel neglected,
but NEVER FEAR!
Your FABulous She-Roe is HERE!

2012 has been Oh-So-Good to me!

*I started my very own Fashion & Style Blog :-)

*Interned and assisted for prominent Style Experts, Wardrobe Stylists, and Showrooms
                                    

*Branched out & Jump started  CrysTheFabulousWatson.com




*Became one of the 4 FABulous members of "Let The Girls Talk" (#LTGT)

...and SO many other Great things have happened!

What an amazing year and it will only get even more FABulous in 2013!

Of course I couldn't start the new year off without having my 2nd Annual
 "New Me, New Year, 1st Saturday of the Year" Dinner!

Here are a few flicks from the dinner and an extra special shout-out video from the LTGT Girls!
Enjoy :-)

                      









No comments:

Post a Comment