Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday Motivation: Words of FABulousness!



Can you Guess what Day it is Today Ladies??
YEP!
The beginning of an AMAZING Week!
It's MONDAY!
NO, I'm not on crack!
I'm on a natural high
:o)

All too often, we dread Mondays because we look at it as if we're at the beginning of a long and torturous journey we're forced to embark on in order to get to our
"Mani/Pedi" Fridays, "Party-it-Up" Saturdays, & "Mimosa" Sundays.

Well, how about we change our outlook and just ENJOY Every damn day!
Starting with our "Not Again" Mondays! 

...but you're like "CRYS! I've had it up to HERE with my idiot landlord, my boyfriend is trying to tap into my shoe money, and I'm about to go HAM on my boss!"

I understand!

and that is why...
I've gathered up some of my FAV & FAB Quotes by some ULTRA FABulous-slash-Amazing WOMEN that give me the fuel that I need to be
my Absolute Best Self Every day of the week!

Enjoy & be Inspired my fellow SuperWomen in Training!

"I believe the choice to be excellent begins with aligning your thoughts and words with the intention to require more from yourself."
Oprah Winfrey

"Women are always being tested…
but ultimately, each of us has to define who we are individually and then do the very best job we can to grow into it."
~ Hillary Clinton

I was once afraid of people saying, “Who does she think she is?”
Now I have the courage to stand and say,
“This is who I am.”
~ Oprah Winfrey

"Don’t compromise yourself.
You are all you’ve got."
~ Janis Joplin

"One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.
And so when I hear about negative and false attacks, I really don't invest any energy in them, because I know who I am."
~ Michelle Obama


"You can't really compare people.
That's one of the biggest lessons I've learned, because comparing yourself to someone else really stops you from being who you are."
~ Alicia Keys

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right,
for you’ll be criticized anyway.
You’ll be damned if you do, and damned if you don’t."
~ Eleanor Roosevelt

"Venus told me the other day that champions don't get nervous in tight situations.
That really helped me a lot.
I decided I shouldn't get nervous and just do the best I can.
I need to be surrounded by people as passionate and as dedicated as I am. "
~ Serena Williams

 
"Instead of looking at the past,
I put myself ahead twenty years and try to look at what I need to do now in order to get there then."
~ Diana Ross



"I've always admitted that I'm ruled by my passions"
~ Elizabeth Taylor

"Opportunities don't often come along.
So, when they do, you have to grab them."
-Audrey Hepburn


"Be driven, be focused, but enjoy every moment, because it only happens once."
~ Alicia Keys

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin."
~ Mother Theresa


"Never dull your shine for somebody else."
~ Tyra Banks

"The kind of beauty I want most is the hard-to-get kind that comes from within
-- strength, courage, dignity."
~ Ruby Dee
“Life is a series of adjustments; You can make changes along the way, but if you don't start moving forward you'll never get anywhere!”
~
Kimora Lee Simmons
"I am leaving this legacy to all of you...
to bring peace, justice, equality, love and a fulfillment of what our lives should be.
Without vision, the people will perish, and without courage and inspiration, dreams will die
-- the dream of freedom and peace."
~ Rosa Parks
"When a poor person dies of hunger, it has not happened because God did not take care of him or her.
It has happened because neither you nor I wanted to give that person what he or she needed."
~ Mother Theresa


"There are times you can't really see or even feel how sweet life can be.
Hopefully its mountains will be higher than its valleys are deep.
I know things that are broken can be fixed.
Take the punch if you have to, hit the canvas and then get up again.
Life is worth it."
~ Queen Latifah

 "I don’t get depressed.
When I feel an attack, I withdraw.
I disappear, I replenish, and then I come back.
I’m not going to wallow in self-pity and not live my life.
There are always going to be some falls in life for everybody, no matter what career you have.
You have to roll with the punches and keep going."
Naomi Campbell
"A Girl should be two things: Classy and Fabulous."
~ Coco Chanel
"I like being a woman, even in a man's world.
After all, men can't wear dresses, but we can wear the pants."
~ Whitney Houston


“You can do anything you put your mind to, and you can do it in stilettos.”
~
Kimora Lee Simmons


No comments:

Post a Comment