Thursday, October 24, 2013

Crys' TOP 10 FALL '13 Runway Looks To Make Your OWN!




Oh Sweet Sweet Fall!

Fall is officially here and although it's air is gradually becoming snowman brisk, 
I'm most definitely feeling it's apple pie warmth inside!

The fall season is all about spending time with your loved ones, giving, and being Thankful for the big and small things in your life.
I can most definitely say that I am Thankful for:
1. God blessing me to live out my Dreams
2. Crab Cakes
&
3. FALL FASHION!!!

There's nothing that I love more than guarding my cocoa butter skin w/ FABulous Fall faux furs, cashmere scarves, and knee-high boots!
If you're more excited about trying out your Fall looks and trends than my Mother is about KimYe's engagement, than you'll absolutely adore my 
Fav & FABulous Top 10 Runway Looks 
that you can easily make your own!

Each and everyone of these runway looks that I've selected covers every Fab moment in your average Beauty On The Go's life; from Coffee Bean to the Downtown Lounge!

Enjoy


Alice & Olivia

Balmain

Burberry

Cynthia Rowley

Dolce & Gabbana

Givenchy

Jeremy Scott

Lanvin

Rachel Zoe

Roberto Cavalli

All of these runway looks can be replicated on a budget.
Not sure about the where's and hows?
Email me one of the looks that you would like for me to replicate @ CrysTheFabulousWatson@gmail.com  and I will gladly locate each piece and post them!



No comments:

Post a Comment