Friday, October 25, 2013

Mens Fall Trend: Boots




“When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen.”

What's sexier than a Man in a slim fit suit?
A Man in Boots!
(well... almost!)
Why?
Because it screams VALUE, QUALITY, STYLE, & CHARACTER!
A Man that takes the time to carefully put on his boots and lace them up is all about taking action!
Very little talk.
No games.
Uh.. Yes Please!
Statistics show that Men that wear lace-up boots are more likely to succeed in life and as well as take out the trash every night.
...Ok I'm totally yanking your Yoga Pants right now but a girl can be hopeful right?
LOL!

Anywho!
I've listed a few of my Favorite Fall Lace-Up Boots Inspired by one of my Favorite Fall Runway Menswear Looks from Topman Fall13, for the Rugged, yet, Sleek Men out there that Value  Quality, Style, and Comfort!

This has my Closet MUST-HAVE Stamp of Approval Fellas!

menswear boots f13





No comments:

Post a Comment