Friday, September 7, 2012

Hey! Why Didn't I Know About This?: Curtiss King - "Ratchets Still Jockin"

                 

So, I was introduced to this guy, Curtiss King's music, by a good friend of mine and I became enraged and hurt!
I couldn't believe that I didn't know about this guy sooner!

As we listened to his music, I instantly felt the LA Polution
(Empty lyrics + Basic beats = Ratchet/Garbage Music)
being lifted from my face!

This guy, Curtiss King's music was the breath of Fresh Air that I needed in my life!
I felt like my friend was holding out on me!

I needed more of this Fresh Air
(Curtiss King's Eccentric Style + Lyrics + Genius Beats = Breath of Fresh Air)

I Youtube'd (assuming that's a word now right? Lol!)
for more as soon as I got home!

I'm Officially a FAN of Curtiss King and if you haven't heard of this guy yet, then you're probably Choking on "If you ah top notch bitch, lemme here ya holla!"
Don't Worry my Friends!
You can get your Air Purifiers @

Here's a Bonus!
:o)


                  


No comments:

Post a Comment