Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Event Fab: FALL FACET FASHION SHOW PT. 2

FALL FACET FASHION SHOW

Ok my loves!
We're here to catch up on Part 2 of my FAV&FAB looks from the Fall Facet Fashion Show!
There are also some MAJOR *MENSWEAR ALERTS* through out this post Fellas!

Lets Start With...


@BrookeJourneyinc
I absolutely adore these 2 looks!
Brooke Journey's love for us, hippy girls, definitely put her on my "Style without compromising comfort" list and extra Crys Points for making Fab pieces that are Date Night Appropriate!


@Sumahri
This Sierra Leonian designer is definitely on the rise!
Her modern and unique pieces for Men and Women make her a closet staple for the fashion savvy person who refuses to look like anyone else!
Definitely Crys Approved!


 Christina Lowanga
@Christina Lowanga
This line had my heart pumping!
I know I shouldn't play favorites but Christina Lowanga's line consisted of so much one-of-a-kind Fabulousness that I had to post 3 images of my favorites and even that wasn't enough because I wanted the whole freaking line!
The prints, the feathers, the stars, the cuts of the form fitting dresses, the Menswear!
Please check out this beast of a designer!


Freak Mentality
@Freak_Mentality
'Nuff Said!
These ultra sexy pieces are ideal for the girl that won't settle for anything less than to be the arm candy on her man's arm or for hitting the club looking your absolute sexiest!
From the high rise pool to the swankiest lounge, this line caters to every girl's inner Freak all day long!


@RuckageDesignCo
"Ruckage is for the man who has a fearless nature of being unique and the generation of wisdom and change who expresses themselves through their own individual style."
-Darryl Bordenave Jr.
*MENSWEAR ALERT* Fellas!
I couldn't have said it better to describe this line!
These jackets are must haves!
Please click the above title to upgrade your ensemble experience!


Jaylene Ann
@Jaylene_Ann
Crys.Must.Have.This.In.Her.Closet.Stat!
When viewing this line, I didn't think about what client this could go on or where this could be worn.
All I could think about was dancing around my apartment in these Jaylene originals!
The impeccable detail and stitching had me on the edge of my seat and the billowy draping had me wanting more.
Crys Approved for sure!



@MrGoldenHanger
I don't think that there's a person in this world that's over the leather apparel trend more than I am, but I am all about Mr. Golden Hanger's leather ensembles!
He has created a leather lifestyle brand that I will gladly subscribe to!
He also carries the sexiest form fitting, short and long, dresses!
My inner "Bad Bitch" had me on the edge of my seat!
We also have another *MENSWEAR ALERT* you guys!
Both Menswear and Womens line are major must haves!



Persona
@Persona_Showroom_Derrick
We are still in Menswear Obsession mode here @ CTFW and we feel an intense *MENSWEAR ALERT* coming on!
This is not a drill and we are not playing games!
These suits are tailor made and the footwear are custom!
These fall colors had drooling and the styling had me gasping for air!
Crys Fave.Crys Approved!



@AngelBrinks
Body cons, body suits, colorful leggings, sexy sheer, and neon prints; this "Bad Bitch" lifestyle brand carried every ensemble for the "Bad Bitch" that needs to look her absolute best through out her day and night.
Designer, Angel Brinks proved to be a crowd favorite with her Las Vegas themed, show stopping clothing line!


Well that wraps up Part 2 of the FALL FACET FASHION SHOW!
Be sure to check out these Fab designers clothing lines on their instagrams or the websites that were provided to don these looks straight off the runway for the Cali Fall/Winter season!

(Photos courtesy of the Handsome JBYRD of Networkingz.net)

Christa, MFW Designer, and Crys!

No comments:

Post a Comment