Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November Glam: DSquared A/W13 Inspired Look

DSquared A/W13 Inspired Look

"We don't wear our Hearts on our Sleeves
We wear our Glory on our Chests"

The girls couldn't be more excited about November Glam, here, at #CTFW!
It warms our hearts and gives us chills at the same time
 (kind of like The Best Man movie! Did you see that?? That's what it does for us! LOL!).

As I stated previously, I will be breaking down my FAV&FAB Looks from one of my absolute fav Fall 2013 lines, DSquared2.
Inspired by this particular look, I thought it would be funky to bring one of my favorite classic cartoons into the mix, Mickey Mouse!
This look is fun and fabulous enough to be worn to Holiday parties!
What really gets my glitter moving are the Statement Necklaces!
They're bigger and better this year and I couldn't be happier!

Enjoy our look for less Crys' Way, Glamazons, and be sure to send us some of your favorite runway looks and we'll break them down into wallet friendly pieces!


No comments:

Post a Comment