Thursday, December 5, 2013

Event Fab: UNIQUE LA Holiday Show

"We hate the mall, we love LA!"
 
It's time to get a head start on your Christmas shopping my December Darlings, why not kick it off with some handmade jewelry, homemade baked goods, and one-of-a-kind threads that was all made right in your backyard??
That's right loves!
UNIQUE LA is here and I couldn't be more thrilled!
I have been attending Unique LA for years!
 
You know I am all about supporting our local independent designers because:
I'm supporting our economy
I won't see anyone else walking down sunset with the same pieces that I'm donning
(*ahem* H&M *ahem*)
and
I get the chance to show off a fabulous design by an independent designer!
 
Show your support to our Made-In-America Vendors!
 
Get the Deets Below!

 
UNIQUE LA Holiday Show Details
When: Saturday and Sunday, December 7 & 8
Cost:
$10 at the door (cash only) or online, Kids 12 and under are free.
Where: California Market Center, 110 East Ninth St.
Hours: 11am-6pm (both Saturday & Sunday)
Parking: There is secure, underground parking at the California Market Center for $6 during Unique LA. There are also numerous outdoor parking lots surrounding the building.

 Admission includes:
• A limited edition cotton tote bag from our artist series
• Unlimited re-entry for both days
Free cocktails at our Bar, plus free drinks from JOIA All Natural Sodas, Honest Tea, GT’s Kombucha and more!
• DIY arts and crafts projects all weekend long!
• Free photo booth portraits and a print at the Oh Snap Studios Photo Booth
 


No comments:

Post a Comment