Monday, January 6, 2014

Event Fab x 8 Great Tips on How To Network


 
The Power of Networking!
 
Saturday evening, I had the pleasure of hosting my
3rd Annual
"New Me, New Year 1st Saturday of The Year"
Dinner!
The dinner took place at Lock & Key and was filled with young professionals enjoying signature cocktails, h'orderves, and complimentary Peanut Brittle from SS Sweet Pot!
 
Well into the dinner, I couldn't help but stand back and observe the scene. I felt beyond grateful to have such positive, influential people in my life. Some acquired through mutual friends, a few through work/school, and an important number of them through networking and social media.
 
This lead me to think about the power of networking and networking through social media.
I must say that if it weren't for this guy, here...
 I wouldn't have gotten to the place that I am now in my life and career.
So many people say that
(in my K. Michelle voice)
"social media is the Devil".
However, when used the right way, it can be your very best friend!
 
The power of networking is incredible!
So many connections were made at my dinner, which means an increase in each party's exposure, brand, and revenue!
 
I am a major advocate of networking and every so often I run into some people who ask for my advice on how to network!
 
I came across these 8 fabulous tips on How to Network that I just had to share!
 
These 8 tips will guarantee you a prosperous
New Year!


           


No comments:

Post a Comment