Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

 
Happy New Year!
 
Wow!
Where has the time gone?
It's the 1st day of the New Year and I've never felt more grateful and fabulous!
 
So many wonderful things have happened in 2013 for me, such as:
 
Becoming the Fashion Expert for Jcpenney, adding fashion show coordinator and head stylist to my resume.
I also had the pleasure of styling and giving free wardrobe makeovers to customers that were on a tight budget.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shooting the 2nd season of Let The Girls Talk
 
& doing our 1st Q&A after the preview of our very first webisode!
 
 
 
Of course, I've made some bad decisions and ended up having to do community service(booooooo!)
 
 
Taking on numerous styling gigs
 
 

 
Then I decided to quit my position at Jcpenney, follow God's plan for my life, & pursue my dreams!
One of the toughest decisions that I've ever made in my life, but I must say, that it was one of the best decisions that I've ever made!
 
I have always been passionate about helping others!
Combining my love for fashion, fabulous décor, and giving was the 1st step!
 
I was so blessed to be able to put together the
"Holiday Shop, Sip, & Give Soiree"
 with my partner Kianna Shann!
 
 
& with Hair Stylist, Sherice Loren, & MUA, Urban Glam Gyrl!
 
So much more has happened and there's so much more to look forward to in 2014!
 
#CrysTip
Never wait for the new year for a new start, to leave the non sense behind you, or to challenge yourself!
You control your life!
Go to church more, give without expecting, look fabulous, & get in the best shape of your life!
 
Cheers!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment