Friday, January 3, 2014

Trend Fab: Bomber Jackets

Bomber Jacket Trend
 

Spring Trend Alert!

You're probably saying to yourself
"Crys, newsflash, it's NOT SPRING YET!"
I completely agree with you, but here's a
#CrysTip
A great deal of my job has to do with researching future fashion trends, so what I like to do is search for wearable fashion forward pieces that I can include in my current seasonal wardrobe. It's the most cost effective way to stay on top of the latest trends!


It's the beginning of January and it's chilly outside, why not stay ahead of the trend world in these Spring 2014 Bomber Jackets!?

I absolutely adore the floral prints and whimsical designs!
I fancy these feminine bomber jackets because you can dress them up or down and the final look will always come out stylish!

Top off your flowing skirt and pumps with a bomber jacket for a flirty feminine look, or add one to your harem pants and hoodie for a sporty playful look!


The Look For Less
I've gathered some of my FAV&FAB Bomber Jackets, inspired by the S14 Tracy Reese Collection, that are suitable for any Deal-seeking Darling's or Bombshell Baller's closet!

Check them out below




 

No comments:

Post a Comment