Monday, March 12, 2012

"The Life of a Bad Bitch" Featuring Iggy Azalea - My World



"Every Morning I wake up, look into the mirror and tell myself that I'm a
                                        Bad Bitch"
"I play Iggy Azalea - "My World", and do my daily Bad Bitch routines and rituals"


1st-Tweet "Thank you God for waking me up this morning" and then
Retweet @BossChickQuotes "Keep your standards high and heels higher"
and "Rule #1 Never let a man distract u from gettin money. Rule #2: Never forget rule number one"

2nd-Call to check my EBT balance

3rd-Check MTO, Necole Bitchie, and Bossip

4th- Ask my Dude for some money to get my Nails Done

5th-Head to Starbucks to to get my Caramel Macchiato (Note to self: Foursquare location and instagram/twitpic Starbucks cup)

6th-Check my Dude's Facebook and Twitter page (I know he DIDN'T just tweet @BigbootieMod3lChk "Gm, what up tho??")

7th-Call Brianna to see if she wanna go to "da Fox" so we can get a dress for La Vida (I know she ain't doin shit)
"...*Sigh* Being a Bad Bitch isn't easy..."

Will This Bad Bitch check her Dude about tweeting @BigbootieMod3lChk??
Did she have enough food stamps on her EBT card to go to WingStop??
Will Brianna pick up her phone so that they can head to "da Fox" and be the Baddest Bitches at La Vida??

                Check in Next Week and see what happens on "The Life of a Bad Bitch"!

No comments:

Post a Comment