Wednesday, March 14, 2012

FABulous Pieces that FABulous Girls should Own!


There's ONE thing that Crys (Yes I'm talking in 3rd person! Benefits of having your own Blog! lol!) can never have too much of...and thats FABulousness in her closet!

There's no limit to the FABulous material things that I desire, no end to the Statement pieces I need, I mean I listen to "My Favorite Things" by Diana Ross & The Supremes like every morning! (You get what I'm trying to say Right?? Lol!)

These Designers know EXACTLY  how to capture a Girl's heart...and her Checking Account
Lol! 

Well my Lovelies...these are a few of Crys' Favorite Things :)




The Glitter: $58.00






The Glitter: $35.81






The Glitter: $149.95






The Glitter: $68.00






The Glitter: $21.00






The Glitter: $30.00






The Glitter: $19.95






The Glitter: $50.00






The Glitter: $79.99

No comments:

Post a Comment