Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Runway/Trend FAB: Top 15 Spring 2012 RTW Looks


SPRING IS HERE LADIES!

While the unfortunate Americans that reside in other states are dodging the rain, layering sweaters on top of t-shirts, and deciding on which color down jacket they want to wear today, we, LA Residents, are debating if we should go with the red and gold flip-flops, or the floral wedges!
YES! Our Spring is here!

 ....but are you one of the many Ladies are out there that are wondering..

Where do we start? How do I we re-vamp my wardrobe?
What patterns are in style and what can I pair them with??
I am here for you!

Below are my Top 15 FAV & FAB looks for spring from Womens Spring 2012 Fashion Week



D & G


Chole


Anna Sui


Dolce & Gabbana


Carolina Herrera


Elie Saab


Burberry


Roberto Cavalli


Balmain


Michael Kors


Gucci


 Diane Von Furstenberg



BCBG Max Azria


Christian Dior

No comments:

Post a Comment