Friday, March 9, 2012

Trend FAB: Wedge-Madness!

THISIS MY FACE as I am faced with Wedge-Madness! (well a shade or two darker LOL!)

Anyone who knows me knows that I am OBSESSED with the BIG. the Bright, the Sky High, and Patterns that give Senior Citizens HEADACHES! ...and honey these Wedges gave me ALL THAT and more lol!

These are my top FAV & FAB Wedges with prices that range from the wallet-friendly Diva to the "Balling Oh-So-Hard" Shoe-aholic :)

                                             


                                                           Bakers - Sav Vee
                                                                The Glitter: $90

                                     





The Glitter: $99.95






The Glitter: $304.39




The Glitter: $149.95






The Glitter: $115






The Glitter: $69.95



No comments:

Post a Comment