Saturday, March 10, 2012

Runway/Trend FAB: Top 10 Spring 2012 Menswear Looks



It's no secret that I LOVE Menswear Fashion! I find it to be a breath of fresh air in a room full of cigarette smoke. It's Testosterone at a party filled with Estrogen. It's finding a pair of Jordans under a pile of Dresses! (I'm sure you get what I'm saying LOL!)

I spend the majority of my down time flipping through Menswear Fashion show stills, scanning through Complex / GQ magazine, and browsing Hypebeast to acquire the latest in Menswear Fashion trends for future clients.


Below I have gathered my Top 10 FAV & FAB Spring 2012 Menswear Runway Looks and Trends.



Dsquared2


Dsquared2


Christian Lacroix


Emporio Armani


Salvatore Ferragamo


Acne


Etro


Dolce & Gabbana


Gucci


Alexander McQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment